1.7.12

What's in my bag?

I love reading/watching these type of posts, so I thought I would do one of my own.


Bag: Romwe (about £40)

This bag was very popular amongst bloggers a while back, and I jumped on the bandwagon and bought it. I'm much more of a shoe person than a bag person, but when I see a bag I love I REALLY love it. So many people compliment me on this bag and ask me where I got it from, inevitably leading to '...where?' and blank faces when I tell them it's from Romwe!

What's inside...


Top (L-R)

  • Emergency rings (these vary from week to week), I like to keep some spare rings in my bag just in case (shock horror) I forget to put about 5 on in the morning.
  • Plastic forks/spoons Wow how interesting. However, an essential item. Whenever I'm in M&S I pick up a handful
  • Work keys with Eiffel Tower keyring from Paris :)
  • Miss Sporty glossy top coat
  • Hippo notebook
  • Primark umbrella
  • Heat (favourite magazine in the world)  
Middle (L-R)

  • Frassy "Chanel" nail decals from Frassy Rags (she no longer sells them tho)
  • House keys complete with Chanel key ring from a Grazia subscriber event
  • Various pens and pencils
  • Lollipop for emergency sugar attacks
  • Primark hair grips I think they're pretty shite
  • Bottle of water
  • Hand Sanitiser
  • Paracetomol
  • i pod complete with embarassing 'comedy' fly earphonesmy housemate gave me when I broke my apple ones. Kinda embarassing when on the tube, but they were free so can't complain.
Bottom (L-R)

  • Purse really boring one at that. I am fussy about purses though because I like them to have enough room for lots of cards, space for cash and the clear bit for photos. I may stud this purse.
  • Primark nail varnish remover pads Come in v handy. 
  • Various hairbands I cannot eat with my hair down.
  • Oyster card holder featuring Lego Harry Potter
  • Nail file 
  • Burts Bees lip balm If this isn't within reach I feel very uncomfortable
  • Primark/River Island sunglasses
I'm not sure what this says about me...probably that I am obsessed with nails. Which is definitely true!

6 comments:

  1. Haha the plastic cutlery, very useful. I like the bag, has that Philip Lim vibe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) haha, they are very handy, but I think m&s are gonna ban me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is gorgeous - I'm more of a shoe person too, but similarly when I love a bag I LOVE that bag, and won't shut up till I find a way to get it! :L
    Your oyster card holder is amzing, and burt bee's lipbalm is my absolute favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burt's bees is just the best lip balm...nothing else compares!

      Delete
  4. The words you have produced are really dipped in the sea of information and knowledge. Please provide me something really impressive and informative curve womens clothing. This is because I want to indulge myself in the business of these products so I need more information about them.
    plus size and curve clothing

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS