5.3.13

Cambridge Satchel



One of the main reasons we found ourselves strolling around Covent Garden on Sunday was to visit the Cambridge Satchel Company shop. It was so pretty inside, with floor to wall bags in every colour of the rainbow- It made me want about 10 more!

My boyfriend was going to emboss my satchel for me at Christmas when he bought it, but he thought I might change my mind about the colour (he knows me too well as that is exactly what I did!) so I had it done on Sunday. It costs £5 per letter and only takes about 10 minutes, they do it in store for you on a letter press device (official term). I opted for all 3 of my initials as I think it looks smarter, and chose 'blind' (as in no colour).

I am so pleased with it, I think it finishes off  the bag and just looks mega cute!





1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous! i'm very envious - been wanting one of these since forever but it's even better personalised! :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS