4.6.14

Poundland Nail Polish

I popped into Poundland at the weekend to get some bits and bobs for my holiday (I may actually do a little post about it cos I got some excellent bargains!) when I discovered that they now sell their own brand of nail polish, called 'Jess'.




I couldn't resist picking up a bottle and giving it a try, and I was not disappointed.


The application is really nice and not streaky or horribly thick, and the above is the result of just two coats (plus a shiny top coat)


The colour lasted for around 3 days without chipping, which I would say is pretty standard for most nail polishes I've tried. 


I love the colour too-such a bright punchy blue which is perfect for summer. It actually reminds me of YSL's Blue Majorelle, which I have been massively lusting over recently.  

The range has so many different shades to try- I will definitely be back!

Faye x





3 comments:

  1. I wasn't expecting much when I saw Poundland Nail Polish, but wow that looks really good! x

    lizwills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the colour is gorgeous! I want to give these a whirl!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovee this colour!!! Great for summer xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS